Hahn Integrated Communications Internship
Hahn is seeking a candidate with a strong understanding of communications and content creation, looking to launch their career in the integrated communications field. This full-time position is immediately available and will tentatively run through spring 2023. The role is ideal for a talented, early-career professional who may join the agency as an Account Coordinator at the conclusion of the internship.
Who You Are
- A recent college graduate with previous work experience through internships or other related work, producing demonstrated results while working on a fast-paced, client-facing PR account team.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, a passion to learn and a desire to be an integral part of a dynamic and creative team.
- Knowledgeable on the digital and traditional media landscape and basic communications strategies and tactics.
- Detail-oriented, agile, eager to contribute and learn from industry professionals.
- Possess strong project management and organizational skills.
- Enjoy researching and keeping up with media consumption habits and media trends.
- Interested in the food & beverage and restaurant categories.
- Writing, editing and distributing PR plans, releases, pitches, talking points, Q&As and client emails.
- Media monitoring of online and broadcast coverage using Meltwater and/or Signal AI to produce daily reports.
- Conducting industry research, building media lists, supporting traditional and digital PR campaigns and performing other duties as necessary.
- Compensation at $25 an hour
- Flexible work location: from fully remote to fully in the office or anything in between
- High-Quality Tech including company-issued laptop
- Company-funded training and professional development resources
- Opportunities to participate in high-level strategic meetings and workshops, agency quarterly business reviews, and other professional development opportunities
This role is based in Austin or San Antonio, but open to remote working within Texas. If you are interested, please submit a cover letter, resume and writing/project samples here.
Who We Are
The Hahn Agency is 50-plus experts generating $11.5M in annual revenue and sharing in the resulting profits. The agency was founded in 1974 and has team members working remotely in a number of cities across the country with its home office in Austin, Texas.
Hahn leverages data science, predictive models, and wonderfully creative thinking to promote and protect food and energy brands. Our clients make the lights turn on, they grow, deliver, and serve good food, build roads, and work behind the scenes to make life better. They’re often overlooked but we see them – and help millions of customers, ratepayers and consumers appreciate them.