Hahn is a fully integrated PR and marketing agency looking for an experienced Account Supervisor to join our Food and Beverage team in Austin, Texas.
Who You Are
You are an energetic and motivated professional who is ready to be part of a team that integrates innovative communication strategies with bold design and world-class delivery to clients in the food and beverage industry.
You will work alongside senior PR and marketing professionals in a collaborative and inclusive agency environment. You will have regular, direct contact with clients by leading and supporting accounts and are responsible for the progress of day-to-day projects, including media pitching (local, state, and national), writing for media and variety of digital platforms, social media community and project management, etc. You will demonstrate exacting attention to detail while managing multiple deadlines and evolving client needs. You are proactive, curious, open-minded and eager to contribute to the account and digital marketing teams.
This position requires excellent interpersonal skills, top-notch writing ability, excellent delegation skills and a capacity to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- Experience and interest in the food and beverage industry, particularly in commodities, agriculture, QSR, and consumer packaged goods.
- Bachelor’s degree in PR, marketing, advertising, English, journalism, communications, or a related field.
- Five to seven years of communication/public relations experience, with agency experience a plus.
- Experience leading client engagements and regularly interfacing with clients.
- Experience developing and executing strategy and integrated campaign plans.
- A full and working knowledge of AP style and an ability to self-edit and proofread writing materials and detailed documents.
- Experience drafting fact sheets, press releases, media alerts, social media content, blog articles, etc.
- Exacting attention to detail and the ability to problem solve while keeping sight of immediate and pending deadlines.
- Managing client budgets and providing monthly reporting.
- Deep comprehensive communication plan expertise including:
- Identifying story opportunities, angles, and media targets
- Pitching media (local, state, and national)
- Coordinating and preparing clients for interviews
- Experience using a variety of social media platforms, analytics and best practices for content and community management.
- Ability to multi-task on multiple assignments and deadlines simultaneously.
- Ability to work autonomously and in team settings; resourceful in finding information.
- A sense of ownership and pride in work, including the ability to accept responsibility and learn from mistakes.
- Ability to effectively engage and communicate in a hybrid/remote work environment.
- Experience managing budgets and monthly client billing.
- Base Salary w/ Competitive Market and Performance Adjustments
- Return-on-Contribution (ROC) Performance-based Profit Sharing
- Individual and/or Family Health, Dental and Vision Coverage @ 80%
- 401K access and matching program
- Flexible work location: from fully remote to fully in the office and anything in between in Austin, Texas
- 8-week Paid Parental Leave
- High-Quality Workspace and Tech
- All Hands Learning & Social Experiences
- Agency Performance Quarterly Business Reviews
- Company Funded Training and Professional Development Resources
Who We Are
The Hahn Agency is 50-plus experts generating $11.5M in annual revenue and sharing in the resulting profits. The agency was founded in 1974 and has team members working remotely in a number of cities across the country with its home office in Austin, Texas.
Hahn leverages data science, predictive models, and wonderfully creative thinking to promote and protect food and energy brands. Our clients make the lights turn on, they grow, deliver, and serve good food, build roads, and work behind the scenes to make life better. They’re often overlooked but we see them – and help millions of customers, ratepayers and consumers appreciate them.